Monday, December 8, 2008

It feels different now....

The past few days has molded me into a complete fighter ..fighter to the deep core.. where I learned to fight sadness, depression, health, and even happiness. But after all these, it really feels different now. Though I have slept only 2-3 hrs per day on average, I don't feel sleepy. Though I haven't eaten properly for more than a week, I don't feel hungry. Though I have been angry for few YEARS, I don't feel anger now.
Everything suddenly changed. It is nearly like a dream come true. Nobody knows what is in there for me in future, but right now my head feels so lighter than it has flown to various heights of fascination.Suddenly God showered His sparkles of happiness on me. I feel relieved rather than happy.
Destiny has brought a part of my past in front of me. It shocks me now, how roads cross again in life, though this time I am not that fool anymore to fall in the trap. Suddenly you want to share your happiness with someone but unfortunately situations aren't the same. Few snap shots flash in front of your eyes reminding you of the recent past.

PS:- Even I cant understand what I have written!!!

No comments: