Tuesday, December 16, 2008

God save Them, Help Them

I thought some people had brains, but unfortunately it was just an illusion. If someone passes on a sarcasm, the other person, if he/she has brains, would understand it. But but but.. there are few people who are so unaware that they make fun of themselves and don't even realize that.. and you realize you are fighting with a five year old kid. So I would like to pray to GOD to please save them from this ignorance who think they are the only ones who know a few words and their meaning and all. Pity on them, bechare, I feel why should one even fight with such ignorant people for it will only be unfair to them. Atleast the category must be the same - A GROWN up cannot fight with a child, its unfair naa!!
I get a bit of angry when someone abuses MUSIC but it's fine when someone who doesn't knows the difference between the genres of music is commenting about it. I forgive them for their IGNORANCE. May GOD show them the right way and give them the right knowledge.Amen!

PS:- Earlier I was laughing but now I feel sorry for the "selfish rabbit", Ohh so sad re, I pity. GET WELL SOON!!!
PPS:- Bechare zameen par !!! hehe ... Nice spoof.. by the way..
PPPS:- I love PS's. :P
PPPPS:- Hey alok you remember the "wannabe" post on X-chromosomes, I think I can add few aspects to it. Tell this to shut-up-di .. :P

No comments: