Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fed Up

Totally fed up with arguments and all, today morning I received the same message from two of my friends - Vikesh and Nikeeta which said - Never explain yourself to anyone, person who likes you, doesn't need it and the person who dislikes you won't believe it. I really liked the theme of the message and thought that why the hell am I explaining myself to some "selfish rabbit" freak, if some freak goes on barking something or other and I respond then there is no difference left between that freak and me. So it is better to let them bark and shout because those who bark don't bite.

PS:- hehe alok dekh yahan wapas prove ho gaya ki IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS ... :P

4 comments:

Unknown said...

:D

Soham Chakraborty said...

hehe .. seriously be someone can be so ignorant I can't imagine

SAM said...

sory to disturb the ongoing conversation
but i feel ignorance is bliss :)

Soham Chakraborty said...

@sam
mummy i will show you one case where it is not :P