Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Respect

One cannot develop respect for someone right away, it is a gradual process and takes time for me. I used to respect someone but recently all the respect is gone and now when I look back at my scribblings on the blog I feel awesome because through out this time I learned few great lessons and gained a very nice experience out of it, that is all I can say. My friends always told me never be serious about any bonds and I didn't listen to them, few told me girls are evil but I didn't believe, some told me to act like someone but I didn't because I couldn't. Now I realized what all they were saying. I have to learn now so that I can survive. The problem is there is my upbringing, I was told from childhood that everyone is good, everything is good, there is always hope whatever be the case. Those words still ring in my ears but I guess it is time to let them go. The world has become a stage where people enter only to act their lives out and live happily but those few unfortunate who cannot act are left with nothing but sadness. But times are changing now, right now I am the most relaxed person on earth and enjoying life at it's best. Yesterday I went to see my office in powai and the office complex is awesome, near the hills and great view of hiranandani towers. Again the expectations from the job are at zero, if I don't like it,it will not hurt as bad It has become very easy to forget some people as I realized they never actually understood me. But I don't blame those people as understanding me can be a great deal.

PS:- Upbringing plays a very important role, if you remain confined in your rooms and homes expecting someday suddenly you will come out and have everything then your mindset is bound to be confined, but when you actually face the world everyday you see how people are actually and how you have to manage yourself to survive, well someday someone will realize, that day is not far away, about 6-7 months away.

2 comments:

SAM said...

well...the upbringing thing is gud...but jst one thing...we dnt have to let it go...we have to learn to walk with it!!! else we turn like the ones who force us to think this way...
aaaaaaaaa
wht m i sayin!!! confused!!!
but u gt it :)

Soham Chakraborty said...

hehe .. mummy you will never change :P