Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's Coming...

Well the time has come which will decide where will I end up from this f**king life. The time which will decide my path and destiny for next few years. Whether I will be successful in it or not that only time can tell, but surely it's coming. Though I am not that excited and not hoping much from it because I guess my resume tells much less things about me than what I am actually capable of and so the other people don't actually are able to judge me in a right way. I realized some mistakes have been too big and I had to pay a very big price for it. If I had been focused since the beginning or even if somebody would have me a hint of all this, I would have chosen an all together different path and ended up somewhere else. Though the way I have been through has given me lots of positives but somewhere made me realize I could have done better, much better. Well to keep hope is good but to see it shatter in front of your eyes and see the unfair is worse, so it's better not to have any hope at all to start. Hope is a very small word in this situation. May be I will laugh over it some day or may be I will take a lesson, who knows. But it's coming.

1 comment:

SAM said...

everything will be just fine bache!!!
you have examples of many ppl who dint even knw c ka {and are still having the highest in life. I know you'll have a great time ahead full of success. Because you deserve the best and don't worry you have a great personality and thats it, what is needed
all the very best bache!!!!