Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Phew !

Finally, the end of war, uff never had a fight like this in my life. I don't care what others think of me because I know what and who I am, whether I am influenced by others or not etc.

Well, leaving all that shit, I and alok went to Malad today, went to Inorbit Mall, Mindspace, walked and roamed about a lot, and finally ate at Papa john's. We tried it for the first time, it was better than Dominoes but not as good as Pizza hut, though few items were very innovative indeed and also it was very price effective. Alok said he wants to roam around mumbai for the next few days and so I will accompany him.

Also, Mood Indigo is in the air, the best time of the year :), not because of the girls but due to the environment and ambiance, so lively and dynamic. Sonu nigam is coming this year, along with Rabbi shergill, Indian Ocean. Apart from this there are many other small concerts, circuses etc.

And tomorrow I am taking Alok to kharghar :) though he has been there before. Also I need to get my certis.

3 comments:

SAM said...

oh god!!! so many blog entries....i was away jst fr 4 days i guess!!!
but anyways
this one entry is sumtin i expected wud contain he details in a manner of a dream or sumthin ;)
but anyways....i dnt knw wht to say so jst go on to the next entry

Sach1 said...

:-) Have good fun! And congrats for the job thing...
P.S. You know how I got to know that. You do? :)

Merry X-Mas and a Happy New Year..

Soham Chakraborty said...

@sachi
yah I guess it is very easy indeed to figure out :)