Monday, December 15, 2008

Chikna ghada

There is a saying in some language (may be madwadi) that a chikna ghadha(container) refers to a type of person who is stubborn and doesn't listens to anyone whatsoever.

PS:- hehe rotfl .. hehe.. Still laughing out loud on the earlier post's misinterpretation. "Selfish rabbit" has gone into the heights of misinterpretation, why am I watching sitcoms I should blog more to get more of this kind of laugh. Hehehe.. My god!. Ooops the PS is longer than the actual post :P. Mummy when are you coming back from delhi, I wanna show and tell you something, you will LAUGH OUT LOUD too.

PPS:- Laughter is surely the best medicine, and anger reduces life time :P, I feel much more energetic now wow!

PPPS:- Wana be madhumakkhi? beees ... :P, hehe ok ok, now I will stop laughing for a while (shit it's tough not to :D)

No comments: