Friday, December 12, 2008

The song --" Dard-E-Tisco "

Well nowadays, after getting a job I am quite jobless :P. So I landed up searching arbitrary things in arbitrary places and bags. This endless search led me to a copy which I got(took :P) during my TATA Steel internship. I found a song named - Dard-e-tisco written there. I remembered the instance when it was written. We all were returning by bus and singing and enjoying when I sang Dard-e-tisco instead of Dard-e-disco, and there is was the origin of this song. Vivek(paty) was very enthu about the concept of this song, so I and paty started off writing this song in a copy. The song goes like this-

Tata employee ki beti haseen
Kar gayi kaisi jadoogari
Neend in aakhon se cheen li hain
dil me bechainiya hai bhari

Main awara main deewana
Ab samjhayu main ye kis kis ko
Dil me mere hain Tata tisco...Tata tisco...Tata tisco...

Dep me chaar thi, chaaro me do huhaa thi
Kispe tiku, yehi mann me confusion tha
pehli wali ultimaaldaar party thi
Doosri wali LG Fl***on thi

Kisko patau main hoonkara, kaise patau main hoonkara
ab dhundhta unhe main yahaan wahan, everywhere inside TISCO
dil me mere hain TATA tisco...

Mahine beetein, koi to naa mili mujhko
loveguru tha, usne bhi dhoka diya mujhko
Khud le gaya maaldar party ko wo
Fl***on ne bhi bhaav nahi diya mujhko

Fundae diye sab bekkar, kaisa zamana hain- sab bekaar
ab phirta hu main yahaan wahaan, like mango sakchi,kadma , bistu
Dil me mere hain Dard-e-tisco..Dard-e-tisco...Dard-e-tisco..


Lyrics:- Vivek pateshwari aka Paty
Paper:- Soham Chakraborty
Support:- Sid and Bhaskar


PS:- Mango , sakchi , kadma , bistupur are places in jamshedpur.

No comments: