Thursday, October 16, 2008

Trust is must

There is a very famous saying said by whom I don't know - "Change is the only constant in the universe". Well this is just a saying, how much of it is true I don't know. For me, it is a mixed response. I think some things do constantly change with time but few basic things or characteristics remain the same. Well I am not writing this to judge whether change is constant or not but to ponder over what changes me most. What makes my mood swing from gloomy to happy, what makes a permanent impact on my character or viewpoint about something, what makes me change my decision to follow something or not. I guess my past life has most of the influence in all these. Whatever I have experienced right from childhood has effected me and I have changed myself accordingly to be happy and peaceful. Some of these changes have been harsh especially when you have to kill the child in you and face the real mean world where people think only about themselves and no one is no one's friend.Earlier trusting a person was lot easier than it is now. It is now next to impossible to completely believe what a person is saying is correct especially when there has been several occasions when you have been merely fooled by trusting and believing the person in front of you. So the solution to this problem which I figured out is to be ready and be prepared to get fooled or deceived by anyone anywhere so that it hurts less when you actually face it. Though this is not the only solution , this is a very optimistic and peaceful solution to the problem. Other solution would be not to ever trust anyone and be alone in your world or yet another solution can be revenge - give them back what they gave you. But I will stick with the first solution only because someone told me there is no point hating anyone which I realized is true. I place trust way over love , in fact love is just non existent without trust. If you don't trust your lover how can you imagine loving. Well all of the above is just crap , don't pay much attention, go on with your life and be happy because life is short. Too much to do in very less time.

No comments: