Friday, October 10, 2008

Height of Idealism and foolishness

The one who is intelligent , smart , takes care of my family ..who is a prankster...who is jolly and sporty ...doesn't keeps anything inside her heart ...wants to share the most simple and weirdest thing with me..fights with me to make my annoying habits go ...smiles whenever I sing a song to make her happy ..who mixes with my family very easily..the one who helps me forget my past..whose one touch on my forehead gives way to all my headaches and worries..and the one who understands the beauty of music like I do.. and the one who exists only in my mind and not in reality...

4 comments:

SAM said...

kya yaar./...excitement to aise bana di thi jaise.........
donkey!!!
tension ni...every dog has his day...tera no zarur ayega bache
:)
nd believe me u'll sumday find sumone who'll make u forget everythin in this world..
btw sumone fwded me a msg
here it goes(for u)
ppl luv u all the time. its jst thyat they cant love u the way u understand love...they love you the way they know to love!!!

Soham Chakraborty said...

Nice msg ..so true .. and don't call me donkey :( .. u can call me anything else than donkey.. :P .. like dog.. :) .. comment is bigger than the post shayad :)

Nidhi said...

Ahaa... Hope ur dream becomes a reality soon :)

Soham Chakraborty said...

I know it is a dream and will remain a dream ! :)