Thursday, October 9, 2008

Phobia of....

Fear as we know governs much part of our life, one can say that he/she doesn't fear anything but he/she might fear the most weirdest thing on earth of which one can only imagine. I will not say I don't fear anything, there are a few things which I would certainly like to keep distance from. Well talking of fear, the first thing that comes in my mind is my song- saara jahan. The starting of the song ( as mentioned by someone who listened the song for the very first time) sends shivers along the spine and simulates a feeling at par with fear. One day I was listening to this song on my home theater when the weather was very gloomy and dark(cloudy along with lighting) and the whole song's feel resonated with the ambiance, that's when I realized that we have made a really good song.Well leaving further discussion on the song I return back to the topic of fear. Fear may develop out of ignorance, experience or hormonal misbehavior. For me fear generally develops out of experience, hopefully I have no hormonal disturbance and I don't fear due to ignorance ,I get excited instead. Here are some of the phobias I have

Phobia of needles - Belonephobia
Phobia of crowd - Ochlophobia
Phobia of child birth - Tocophobia
Phobia of beautiful women - Venustraphobia
Phobia of women - Gynophobia
Phobia of marriage - Gametophobia
Phobia of loneliness - Autophobia

No comments: