Friday, October 31, 2008

It's still raining..(2)

Well yes , the most awaited post of all time ( :P ) has finally come. In the previous 'it's still raining' post I said I will reveal why I gave this title. Well the reason will come through but first let me continue.
Well firstly I owe my apologies to shivpur guys who also joined us later in our internship period and enjoyed like hell during birthday celebrations and music get together. As I am bad at remembering names - I remember the name of only one guy from shivpur - Shibu - who is a great singer and plays the guitar too with a nice taste of music. If you talk about faces -I remember each one of them. I can never forget.
**T has induced in me the quality of expecting less from people and places so I had no expectations from my internship too. But as it turns out - that time was the best time ever. I met such great guys and developed such spontaneous friendships and memories that made leaving jamshedpur really tough. There have been few people who have made a mark in my life permanently and I would like to talk about them individually.

BHASKAR
Well he was my project partner, one of a kind of case as no one else had project partners, I guess I was lucky :). He is a very focused and extremely dedicated guy - be it project or be it Girls, he will fight till the very end of his blood drops to achieve the fullest. It's extremely tough to say no to him as he somehow manages to let things go his way by debating for what he is saying. He is clever like a fox especially in case of girls as he manages to analyze and study the likes and dislikes of a girl and then leave that girl completely surprised and all happy with an unexpected gift( Man I remember sunflowers and coffee beans!!! and also spying on you with my feeble mobile camera hehe!!...). Well he taught me a lot of things out of his own experience in life which had been very useful. And finally his favorite color is white !!! Every time it is a special occasion he wears his full sleeved white shirt (not T-shirt!) and then moves on happily. He was also my guitar shishya to whom I gave some sincere guitar lessons even when the lights went off(I used a mobile phone light ..baap re!) Well you cannot describe a whole person here in few words, you will just have to share some time to know a person better. He was the villain opposite to me in the short movie we made there.

SIDDHARTH ( " LOVE GURU " )
Well well well , meet the love guru , siddharth ajith, he understands this phenomena in it's most modern forms and understands the situation much before time to give out solutions and cautions( I remember how your prediction about Bhaskar's case came out to be so true hehehe!! ). He is a die hard fan of vidya balan because she is a mallu and of course he is too. He doesn't likes any icons or anything on his laptop's desktop and uses the standard default My music and My video folder to keep his collections that too alphabetically :P.He says that he was a gay once but became normal somehow(:P).Whenever we used to be in the same team we used to open the innings in a smashing manner( ohh! cricket in GT1 , I miss it :(, he used to call me soham ali khan pataudi (because my name resembles soha ali khan hehe!!) ). And finally his PJ's and knowledge about hindi music and films ( he was competitor in that),he knew which movie had which music director and interesting trivia about each one of them ,and his PJ's , my god , one of them is " jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain wo... wo..wo.. light jalake kapde nahi badalte..." (:P) .He was the director of the movie and seriously has a great sense of direction.Always keep smiling and enjoying dude !!

VIVEK PATESHWARI (aka PATY)
Well this is Paty , our own paty, well the most important thing about him is his accent, whenever he sings "zara si dil me de jagah tu" , he replaces the 'z' with 'j', he is a guy who very much is moved my tempo (or enthu in more common words). If someone or something gives him the tempo to do a particular thing he will give out his best to do it.He has infinite contacts of girls across the whole country but doesn't know how to use them to his own benefits. Well at the beginning he was the one who was the most enthu in getting information about girls in our intern batch and in jamshedpur but as time passed he gave up or in his words lost the tempo. Well I thought he is a straight guy until one day when I came to know that he went to a date with a guy to jubilee park !!! hehehe.. where he and the guy clicked photos near the flower trees and plants!!! more hehehe..Well he is too much fond of taking photos and pictures ( of himself :P), so wherever he may roam , he takes his digital camera with him. Well it is because of his digital camera that we were able to shoot out whole film. He was the editor of the movie and gave guest appearance as a guitarist in the movie :P ...

Well apart from them I also met few great people like Ramakant(maha love guru) , Pawanva , Pratyush , Pranit , Morahari , Pranava (B))(heroine :P), shibu ,lota and many more.

Bhaskar , Sid , Vivek and me were truly krazzy4 in every sense. Crazy stuffs we did hehe..
Well now - why the title- well it's nothing too mysterious or something. The explanation goes like this - When I left jamshedpur - that night it was raining .... and when I arrived - it was raining here in mumbai too- though the place was different , situation different , I was not there in mumbai, I was way back in front of the gate of GT1 hostel waiting for the bus to arrive to take me inside the plant. .It was raining memories in my mind and still is!.Then something woke me up from the day dreaming - it was the car which came to take me back to home from LTT to Kharghar.