Thursday, October 30, 2008

Light

Have you ever felt that heaviness when you have to hide something from others and take it all on your own to fight the crisis of your life? Have you ever prevented people around you to know what actually is going on in life so that they don't get involved in it? Well that feeling kills from inside. It has been killing me recently but not any more. Finally I was able to cut that out when I let my heart open to a few people. I guess the people with whom I shared already knew something was wrong with me ,but the people nearby me were unaware of anything going wrong with me. In general I don't like sharing my problems with anyone because I hate being a source of tension in someone's life but I couldn't control and so I had to pour it all out. I am so much thankful to them that they helped me out of the situation, it feels good to know that few people are still there on whom I can count on and share my problems. After all this I feel very light and happy, and entered a don't care state in which I can ignore everything.
I am thankful to Sam (mummy), Bhaskar , Sid(Love guru) , Apoorv , A**i for listening to me and my shouting :), I guess distance never is a problem in maintaining a friendship if at all there is a friendship. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now.It's time to move on to things which are really important than the less relevant idiotic things involving idiotic "THINGS" (:) devil inside!).Yay! Now I will enjoy this phase because I don't know how long will it exist. The wheel is turning now. :)

PS:- Yay!
PPS:- Repeating same mistakes has become a habit :P

2 comments:

SAM said...

itne *'s mat use kiya kar!!!

Soham Chakraborty said...

hehee .. arey use karna padta hain .. you dont know .. duniya kitni buri hain :P