Friday, October 3, 2008

Making memories

I believe life is short, we all have our good times and bad times, sometimes we can cope with the bad ones and sometimes not. Life has its own constraints and bounds which effect our decisions and priorities, someone might disagree with this statement but I don't and I will not. Sometimes life seems so flawless and so full of levity that we don't complain anything about it, on the contrary sometimes it backfires letting us know we cannot get everything. But among these extreme situations of happiness and sadness, I find a thing common( at least in my case), I stop caring about the world around, what they think, what they are doing,will do and so on. When I am very happy about my life, it feels like - now who can stop me, I am in full control and I am loving it and when I am sad it feels- world! go to hell, I can handle myself, don't pity on me. Well whatever I have written above is all waste, now I will return to the main point i.e. Making a memory.
From all the experience and encounters of the various situations I have been through in my life, I learned that I always spoil the present thinking of the past and future, which in turn becomes a past. I tried to get rid of it but nothing helps. I cannot suddenly forgive someone who has betrayed me and forget him/her. So I found out a solution to it so that I can be happy for the maximum amount of time of my life. The solution is not so easy to implement because you need to kill most of your emotions for it. First thing is - One shouldn't expect anything from anyone. Secondly, remember that life is just once chance, don't spoil it by hating people and planning retaliation against them. Third and the most important point- Take each moment of your life as a MEMORY, you can make a good memory for yourself by following the above two points and it's in your hands, how you want to remember this moment, so that when you look backward, you shouldn't feel sad about it, instead you must be able to say- "Wow, what a great time I had". I am already following this policy and this helps me a lot. Even if a memory is a bitter one, I don't want to remove it from my life because I don't want an incomplete view of my life when I look back. If someone tells me to remove all the bad memories from my brain, I will not let them do it. Those bad memories taught me a lot in life. Most of my emotions are now dead, I have not cried for a very long time, i just feel sad and nothing else, I have learned how to act happy so that other people don't lose the smile on their face, I have learned to act as if I don't know anything about what someone did, I have learned to absorb anything which comes my way,I have learned to keep other people out of my problems in life, though sometimes the changes hurts but this is what life is all about, collecting memories, which in my opinion is my biggest asset of all. The memories of sacrifices , foolishness , liking , hating , talking , laughing, crying , singing , dancing , and many more. I am surrounded by people who don't believe in this thing but I don't mind it.
Now to chill your mind after reading all this weird and arbitrary things, I will tell you a story of one chudel and two crows, and the title of the story is love story 2050 :).
Two crows, one named God and other named fragnance were living happily when suddenly one night a chudel named kajol arrived, she approached the two crows and obviously she was hungry, her tongue waiting for some tasty dinner which was reflected in her eyes. So the crows had no choice but to make that chudel happy.So they talked to each other and told the chudel that they will be ready for dinner in few minutes. They decided that they will not make the chudel unhappy in any way so started preparation. So after 5 minutes or so, they came out, the chudel with all her hungry eyes watched them come, the chudel couldn't control the hunger and in that hurry she approached too fast and the MAGGI 2 minute noodles toppled from the hands of fragnance but God somehow managed to hold it before it falls and gives it to the chudel who eats it with all pleasure. Finally the chudel says thank you for the dinner and leaves. Moral of the story:- God saved the day !!
PS:- Sorry for the story :P
PPS:- I found out that the main lead in the movie Phoonk was played by a crow.!!!

2 comments:

SAM said...

nice way to let out things...right??
well wud jst say one thing that u once said..dnt be an extremist :)
waise dnt wry
you are not alone :)

Soham Chakraborty said...

Jab tak tujh jaisi mummy hain tab tak main akela nahi hu