Friday, October 31, 2008

Odds and Evens

In my life at **T, a repeating function has been going on with a period of two years. It's like - my first and third year were the best times whereas the second and the fourth year are just the opposite with life reaching close to hell..well fourth is still not over.. :)..But in these hell second and fourth year periods, there have been some great achievements which throws the worries of those times into a garbage bin. During second year- we composed the song - Rokoise - which still fascinates me with it's composition and feel, I started Saara Jahaan- which requires no words to describe it, people remember that song even when we performed just the beginning of the song badly in mood indigo, all because of the beauty and the feel associated with the song.I met mummy - Sam - who has always been there by my side.
Well after that in fourth year we moved one step further and decided to record a song properly. We decided it to be Saara Jahaan, we got contacts of few people who can help us and then finally recorded it( though finishing touches are required). Well now wherever I may go, howsoever I may end I have this song with me which is my own creation(of course alok and apoorv's too :P), own property which no one can take away from me. This recording is one of my greatest achievement in life but it is only the beginning :).When I hear it on my home theater all the devils and evil spirits of fourth year just die out. BUT...
Picture abhi baaki hain ! :P (Next semester abhi baaki hain !! :P )

PS:- I forgot to say thank you to one important person in my previous post - My Blog...hehe :P..so true is the title of the blog - Life ...MY way.. - It's just life but MY way... :)

No comments: