Thursday, October 16, 2008

I L L U S I O N ??

DO we tend to create a world around us ? Do we suffer from some illusions ? I have been wondering over such illusions for a while. The example I take here is very odd but still it explains my situation. Well to tell the truth I haven't attended any classes for three and the half weeks ( today I had to attend because of some important work ), I don't know why but I didn't want to go, didn't want to see those same old faces , so called friends , hypocrites etc. But well this is what is life, I have to "adjust" and "adapt" to the situation whatever be the case.I am waiting eagerly for the day I am out of this engineering institute, I will be the happiest person on earth that day, feels choked around here. I go home regularly and keep my parents in a illusion that my life is going fine and I am happy so that they don't get involved in all this mess. At home I find a totally different environment - an environment where people support each other, help each other, share things unlike my college where people try to pull each other down every moment in every sphere of life.
I was totally in control of my life unless few things happened which gave me immense hope that whatever be my situation in here , I have friends and people to whom I can TALK. As I said earlier I had no hope from Jamshedpur but later turned out to be one of the best time ever in my life when people where not stabbing each other on back but actually sharing, helping, supporting each other. The Euphoria created by Jamshedpur lasted for a while after the internship also but vanished finally as usual. One must have heard the saying- All's well that ends well, but in my case it is All that's well ends.
But still hope is not lost ,it is never lost (as someone induced in me),I will keep trying liking my life as long as I can. I am also eagerly waiting for the doom's day to come as I want to see the end of this world, the end of everything that we take for granted, who knows that day reality comes the closest to us for which the whole mankind is searching for.

3 comments:

SAM said...

i really liked the last few lines yaar :)

Anonymous said...

life is a grind
lage raho

Soham Chakraborty said...

Yup the fight continues ...