Wednesday, October 22, 2008

**T

No no no don't worry I am not writing anything abusive or adult content material in this post. In fact it is a very important issue or rather a warning message to all my fellows who are studying in same "engineering institute" as mine - now my fellows would have surely understood what the post is about. Well we all use asterisks to cover up something which can be a abuse to someone or a group of people.Some of the commonly used abuses are - f**k , M**** C***, etc. But the one in the title is a new addition to all these. I will explain it with a help of simple story.
Recently I and one of very old friends met( I met him after 12 years, let me call him V). I and he decided to meet other childhood friends who lived here in mumbai ( say N and S). So I decided on a plan and met N on route to my home. Then V , I and N suddenly decided to give S a surprise by visiting her college.I was a bit reluctant at first but seeing the enthusiasm in V's eyes I agreed. So we went to her college ( I somehow remembered what sector and all it was - my memory :) ) and sat in canteen. We were waiting and waiting and then she finally arrived and was shocked to see the three of us siting in the college canteen. Then we were chit chatting about our normal day to day things unless the unexpected happened , something which was feared the most , suddenly the doom arrived , the birds flew away , the glasses shattered ,mountains roared, earth cracked , dogs barked -- V uttered the three letter word **T -- ohhhhhh! my God. As soon as he uttered those words we stopped him at that very instant from saying anything further and told him not to ever use that three letter word for it is forbidden to use it outside the realms of my "engineering institute". Those evil three words -- If you use them you will be looked down upon as an insect , a parasite , a bug and what not, whose only job is not to destroy people's life. As he was new here , he was pardoned and given a last warning of not to utter again.
This anecdote clearly depicts the ferocity of those evil three letters. So fellows beware and be alert not to utter as those three letters have destroyed many life, killed many , and has the potential for more damage that anyone can ever imagine.

PS:- If you don't understand the head and tail of this post , don't worry , I don't expect you to understand. But I know few of you have understood :) . On a different note - V's trip to mumbai counted really well , I wish he gets selected for GD and PI sessions too so that he can come back and we can enjoy like we did that day. :) Keep smiling V :).

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hi dear friend,
how r u?
ur blog is really nice...

pls visit my blog for great information..

http://lovenpyar.blogspot.com/

thank you dear
take care..

Express said...

yea, din get head n tail of it..i just wanna say one thing

why mask anything with asterisks? use the word as it IS! or dont abuse the abuse :-P

Soham Chakraborty said...

hehe... arey this post is all about asterisks.. I don't use asterisks ..don't need to :P

Express said...

intresting.

btw, I mentioned u in my 50th!

come check :-)

Unknown said...

Bwahaahahhah

Awesome post!

Soham Chakraborty said...

@Alok
hehe Even I enjoyed writing the post!! anyways happy diwali .. enjoy !!

@ everyone
Happy diwali !!!

SAM said...

mjeh to kch samajh hi nahi aya :(

Soham Chakraborty said...

Samjha dunga mummy ... yeh to bahut important point hain mummy... hamesha yaad rakhna ... " the evil three letter word " hehe...