Sunday, October 5, 2008

Compromises, Sacrifices and Anger !!!

Now I realize how important it is to have a mum friend like my blog, who would only listen to me and not point out mistakes and give counter arguments and statements instead. I have heard people say change is the only constant in life. Things change , people change, character changes, and what not changes. Some changes are good and are readily acceptable when they give out better results than the previous case but what about those which have created just non sense and have killed the spirit of the thing. Until now I felt that compromising a few things, making a few sacrifices for the sake and well being of a common event is tolerable but when people take you granted for making a sacrifice or make a compromise, things get out of control for me and I cannot handle them. Then I feel it's better to get out of thing completely rather than doing that thing by compromising and sacrificing. Writing is a very nice way to channelize your anger and really, it helps. It lightens up your mind and heart. You feel very comfortable. Well these type of situations give me infinite courage and guts, I can dare to do anything or say anything to anyone, fear doesn't exists then. That is the time when something exception comes up from within, when my real self begins to discover the reality behind everything and everyone. It deepens the search for my real self, the search for SOHAM (swa + aham ,meaning-> I am the one who is equal to the greatest truth in the world)

4 comments:

SAM said...

i agree god ji!!! its the perfect way to find your way back to god ji!!! hope u r able to find it soon...:)

Soham Chakraborty said...

thank you mummy :) by the way i am not singing for surbahar.. yehi reason hain blog likha uspe

Sach1 said...

Dropped here from Shatabdi's blog (Express's disoriented neurons) just to find my bestest friend (Sam's) comment on this blog :-) My world is too small...

@the post: Right said it's always good to have a friend ready to do anything...

Soham Chakraborty said...

Ohh so u r that sachi .. sam told me about me long time ago.. seriuosly yaar world is too small...