Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Naa koi ...

I don't know why but I am totally in love with this song...This song was recorded on 20th August 2008..It was written by me..music is by me and my friend Alok..The lyrics are nothing special but means a lot to me..may be one day I will laugh over what I have written but this song gets me a adrenaline rush..others may find it very ordinary song and it may be..but not for me especially after having figured out a video for it if we ever make it..The song is available here - http://www.esnips.com/web/soham or at my friend Alok's blog - http://iitbalok.blogspot.com .The recording is a mobile recording so it is not perfect..rhythm and vocals by me , lead and bass by Alok.
The lyrics for the song go like this :-

Naa koi hain naa koi tha
tere siva jaane jaa...(2)

Jaan bhi de du
Dil hain kya
Tu hain mera jahaan

Tu jo haa kar de
main kho jayu
tu jo naa kar de
main mar jayu

Zindagi me tum mile to
mil gayi khushiyan
Tu hi saansein tu hi baatein
tu hi meri duniya

Aa bhi jaa tu
kyun hain khafa
tu hain mera jaahan

3 comments:

SAM said...

wht a coincidence!!!
i like it too :)
keep up the gud work bache

Soham Chakraborty said...

:) yup i will try my best

Unknown said...

I was randomly browsing the blog, came across this blog by Alok which directed to ur blog. I heard this song "Naa Koi hai" and I didnt had to hear it twice to like it direct dil ko chu gayi. Awesome work dude. I would have loved to download it.