Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Yay !!

So the results of the PAF are out, overall our team stood 2nd but we stood first in the MUSIC category. It was the only thing that mattered to me, I don't care if we stood 2nd overall or whatever. The last PAF yesterday was good but gave out a very negative message at the end that - "there is a terrorist hidden in every muslim ", and surprisingly it won the best PAF. Ours was the only PAf which didn't dealt the problem on religion basis(rest all PAFs were based on hindu-muslim issue) but on an individual basis , on how a person is different in itself and can participate in the problem solving, that there is Hope we can curb terrorism from our hearts. But I guess the judges were under the impact of the last PAF and so forgot our PAF held 6 days before.
But anyways I gave my full effort on the PAF's music and got the reward too, so I am happy, infinitely happy. (HOPE music playing in my mind.. )
and once again All's well that ends well...
and again arbit people who never cared to talk in last four years are coming and talking to me suddenly .. hmm interesting.. I try to continue talking but in vain .. I can't. I think I am better off alone or may be not yet ready to socialize or is it that I lost Hope in these people. May be it is the second reason. Don't know and don't care actually. I am happy and will live in the moment and enjoy it to the fullest...

3 comments:

- Sugar Cube - said...

hey congratulations!!
enjoy all the attention from your rebound friends :P

Soham Chakraborty said...

hey thanx .. !! and welcome to my blog :P, so nice to hear from you..

Chel(sea) said...

"a terrorist exists in every Muslim"

...

*sigh* how do you cope? I'm sorry.. Maybe we should all assume that there's a bit of terrorist in everyone, whether we know it or not. You know, those times when you want to fly off at the handle?

LOL

sad.

Totally happy with your last sentence there though.. there is hope for humanity after all. :)