Friday, April 4, 2008

Tag Virgin

I hate tags , but the topic was so interesting that I decided finally to scribble something about it .
I was tagged by aditi jiggs - http://writingpad02.blogspot.com/ .

Topic is " 5 things that you would do if you were of opposite gender instead ? "

Here are my 5 best possibilities :-

1) I would have a lot of attitude and would show off a lot by wearing mini skirts , trendy outfits etc and go bitching about others behind their back .

2) I would say NO to every guy who proposes me and say that " you are just my friend" .

3) I would like to kiss a GIRL once.

4) I would use my sensuos voice to ask for help from guys (like assignment , acads related etc) when needed and later ditch them .

5) After I am married I would make my husband do all the household jobs and I would just rest on the soft cushion couch watching " kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi " and all K serials on TV .

Well as all will say , I will also say that I am lucky that I am not a Girl . No general offense against girls but I am just used to be a boy and I am loving it !

14 comments:

PJ said...

haha...nice tag...and wats wid tat kissin a GIRL thing?....u wont be a girl anymore....tat wud mean u r a....well u know who...;)

Soham Chakraborty said...

i also wrote once .. !!! hehe

AG said...

heyaa

lolzz
nicely answered
too good
u really want to kiss a gal being a gal
hahahahh
that was smthin

cheers
keep posting :)
love to hear abt ut hostel life

Unknown said...

Bwahhahha!

This one wins the prize!
Awesome! :D

"Would like to Kiss a Girl only once"

ROTFL!

P.S. Nice Title!

Sahefa said...

Hii
Its good to read that happy being what you are.

Soham Chakraborty said...

@aditi
Our hostel life is not so eventful as such .. most of the events take place sitting at one place ... i.e. in front of our lappy..
@alok
yeyeyeye i won ... yeyeye .. beginner's luck may be .. but yeyeyeye
@sahefa
well i am just adjusted to the situation though not so happy ... neways who can be happy with what one has ..

AG said...

heyaa

as for the comment on my post anticipation

Bingo, u read my mind
do u have telephatic abilities or wt lolzz

thanks a ton my words seem a bit clearer to me now :):)

cheers

Soham Chakraborty said...

@aditi
hehe .. its all experience u know !!

AG said...

reply to ur comment

oooohh yaah
BADALA , hehe i guess forgot to mention it in the post
good you pointed out :D
well though i dont scheme to take it but yes if a situation comes along i wil definitively take it :D:D
look like you have experience in it too :D:D
As for the Scorpions they are awesome n the pleasure is all mine :)

thnks for the wishes
I did good :D

cheers
n time for another update :D

Soham Chakraborty said...

@aditi
ya updates coming up ... infact it is on its way ...

Anonymous said...

well after reading ur half-witted responses
i conclude u dont deserve to be a girl
and even though i have a choice of adjectives running trough my head right now
i would just like to say
u r a sexist
dont mind
take light :)

Mahak.... said...

this was gud re ...!!

SAM said...

OMG...i never expected this from u yaar ;)
u r a despo gal!!!

Soham Chakraborty said...

Yup yup I am a despo gal(in the other way) !!! hehehe