Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Reincarnation

As it is said -" Time and tide waits for none " - so true . While starting this blog my aim was to keep up with the daily happennings of my life but now it will serve exactly the opposite purpose i.e to forget the past happenings and move on . Time has changed me in various ways - my thinking , my character , my viewpoint - in some cases they have completely reversed . I realised how important it is to adjust to the society and its principles which I earlier thought can be ignored easily . I faced the brutality of speaking only truth , suffered the loss of friends which took a lot of time to recover (may be still recovering) , saw the metamorphosis in character of some people to such an extent that it became tough to handle them. Well this is not only the case with me , everyone faces this at this age . There are some who adjust quickly to this and some who lag behind and keep on thinking -" why ?". I certainly belong to the second group and I hate it , I wish I would have adjusted .
Well the adaptability depends on the work you are involved in and if you hate it from the core of your heart , it becomes extremely difficult .
So I am here again, back to writing , may be this acts as a filter to my sorrows and mishappenings in life .

4 comments:

Sushmita said...

Well, Its true that time and tide waits for none..But have you read Jiddu Krishnamurthi?..He says that Time is just a concept invented by Man...It doesn't exist..
Anyways You can't ignore it :P

And I was curious about what adjustments you made for the society? Because while reading your post I kinda connected with you..I used to think that we have to adjust to the society..But now I don't feel any need to do that..

Actually there is a thin line between adjusting and compromising..
So in what respect did you say that?
Anyways sorry for boring you..It was just your second post and here I Am irritating you...ignore my comments if you find it dumb..

Soham Chakraborty said...

No re , you are nor boring neither irritating me , in fact it's nice to recieve a comment on second post itself.
What I meant by adjusting is actually compromising . We cannot get what we want everytime , so we compromise on that whether we are happy or not . I also thought once that we need not adjust but in the long run we need to get adjusted otherwise we cant expect a peaceful life.
As far as time is concerned , the topic itself is so controversial that we can go on and on . What I meant was simple time and not philosophical time.
And if we are able to prove parallel universe and time travel then the saying itself is wrong .

Sahefa said...

Well i hope that you forget all the past happenings and move on with your life.
But never forget the past happenings which enabled you to move on in your life.
Have a nice day and do read my latest post.
Bye

Sushmita said...

@ Soham
Well,I don't think that we need to compromise. If I just wear traditional clothes for one day for my mother then its not compromise..
But if I wear it because My mother wants me to be "socially acceptable"..i.e. all the girls wear them and hence I should wear them..
Then for me its a compromise..
And talking about society..they don't matter to me anymore
Anyways its your choice..as its your life..But I will never compromise anything in life...not for society atleast